Arundhati Institute of medical sciences is located at dundigal, Hyderabad.
College: 9.00 A.M to 4.00 P.M on all working days
Hospital: Works round the clock with all emergency services
Central Library: 8.30 AM to 9.00 PM on all working days 8.30AM- 4.00PM on holidays.
All Staff should wear color coded uniforms with white apron and an identification card of Aims.
Casualty and Emergency Services
The Casualty and emergency services are functional 24/7. Separate emergency section for OBG department which is attached to labor room.
The casualty ward is equipped with 25 beds, Central oxygen supply, Central suction, Defibrillator, Pulse Oxymeter, Ambubag, Disaster trolleys and crash carts. It is connected with emergency O.T which is well equipped with anesthesia, Resuscitation, and surgical equipments.
Casualty Medical officer and Resident Doctors are available 24×7. Calls days are fixed with various Consultants and are available round the Clock.
Emergency Cases are attended round the clock. The radiology, central laboratory and pharmacy departments are placed adjacent to the Casualty to serve emergency patients round the Clock.
Arundhati institute of medical science has Spacious OPD health care facilities for all kinds of People.
- All the departments like General Medicine, General Surgery, Orthopedics, OBG, Pediatrics, Ophthalmology, ENT, Dermatology, TB Chest, Psychiatry and Dentistry have their own OPD facilities with consultation rooms, waiting halls, Registration counters, Procedure rooms, clinical demonstration room..etc.
- All the departments have sufficient space for teaching / clinical demonstration of cases with separate rooms.
- Clinical examination rooms are provided for all the Medical specialists.
General OPD Monday to Saturday: 08:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Investigation facilities are provided by the Central lab, round the clock, which houses the Pathology, Biochemistry, and Microbiology departments.
Routine and specialized tests on the latest equipment using the latest technology.
Hospital has a Laboratory Information System (LIS) for speedier and accurate generation of reports.
Department at Radio-diagnosis has 2 Portable X-ray, two – 500mA machines and Two Ultrasound machine with Doppler.
A Canteen which serves hygienic food for nominal price is available in the hospital premises.
Support Services & Facilities Available
- Wheel Chairs and stretchers are available for disabled patients.
- Lifts and ramps for easy movement of patients.
- 24 hrs UPS and back-up Generators, to cater emergency services.
- Free food and mineral water are supplied to the in-patients.
- Clean and hygienic Wash rooms facilities for patients and attendees.
Tobacco Free Campus Policy
AIMS is Tobacco Free Campus, is part of the institutes commitment to creating a healthy campus and overall health and well-being. Patients and their attendants are strictly prohibited from any traditional tobacco products such as cigarettes and chewing tobacco, in the hospital premises.
After consultation the treating doctor writes for the required investigation in the outpatient slip.
Patient below the poverty line has to get the requisition form filled for various investigations at the counter.
Biochemistry, Pathology & Microbiology Tests are done at central lab located in the Ground Floor of main building.
Admission of the patient is whole and soul decision of the treating doctor.
Medical fitness, medical certificate for medical leave In-patient & discharge certificates, wound certificate are issued by the CMO, RMO & treating doctors on paying the prescribed fees after obtaining the receipt at cash counter.
Wheel chairs & stretcher trolley are available at free of cost at the entrance of OPD.
Adequate Seating arrangement is available for the waiting patients.
7:00 AM to 8:30 AM
1:00 PM to 2:00 PM
4:30 PM to 7:00 PM
Your safety is our priority.
- Beware of touts & unauthorized persons.
- We don’t encourage middle men.
- Take care of your valuables.
- Don’t indulge in demanding under favors from staff and officials.
- Help us to make this institute corruption free.
Complaints and Grievances
We request you to cooperate with our administrative staff and security personnel when you visit the hospital during visiting hours. If you are not happy with the services or if the services are not to your expectation, don’t hesitate to register your complaint.
It only helps us to serve you better.
Please lodge a complaint with
- Reception and Registration.
- Casualty Medical Officer.
- Medical Superintendent.
We assure that every complaint will be acknowledged and sincere attempts will be made to solve the problem at the earliest.
We welcome whole heartedly your feedback and constructive suggestions. Kindly address to the DEAN or Medical Superintendent of our hospital.
Eligibility for MBBS Admissions
Candidates must be Citizens of India/children or dependents of Non Resident Indians.
The seats will be filled by the Competent Authority i.e., Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Warangal, Telangana on Merit Basis i.e., based on NEET Marks/NEET Ranks as described hereunder.
Notification will be issued for admissions by the University every year.
- The higher secondary examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10 + 2 Higher Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of study comprising of Physics, Chemistry & Biology with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council for Educational Research and Training after the introduction of the 10+2+3 years educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on education. Note: Where the course content is not as prescribed for 10 + 2 education structure of the National Committee, the candidates will have to undergo a period of one year pre-professional training before admission to the Medical colleges.
- The Intermediate examination in science of an Indian University / Board or other recognized examining body with Physics, Chemistry and Biology which shall include a practical test in these subjects and also English as compulsory subject Or
The pre –professional/pre-medical examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology, after passing either the higher secondary school examination, or the pre – university or an equivalent examination. The pre- professional/ pre medical examination shall include a practical test in Physics, Chemistry & Biology and also English as a compulsory subject.
- The first year of the three year degree course of a recognized university, with Physics, chemistry and Biology including a practical test in these subjects provided the examination is a “University Examination” and candidate has passed 10 + 2 with English at a level not less than a core course. Or
- B.Sc. Examination of an Indian University, provided that he/she has passed the B.Sc examination with not less than two of the following subjects – Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) and further that he/she has passed the earlier qualifying examination with the following subjects – Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. Or
- Any other examination which, in scope and standard, is found to be equivalent to the intermediate science examination of an Indian University/ Board, taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology including practical tests in each of these subjects and English. Marks obtained in mathematics are not to be considered for admission to MBBS courses.
Rounding off the percentage of marks to the nearest whole number is not permitted.
Candidates who have not passed their qualifying exam from the Telangana Secondary Board, the CBSE or ICSE shall provide an equivalency certificate obtained from the Board of Intermediate Education, Govt of Telangana.
As per order of Hon: Apex Court, only those candidates who qualified in the Medical Entrance Examination of NEET (UG) conducted by the NTA will only be considered for admission to MBBS Course. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/ Candidates with Locomotor disability will be eligible for relaxation of qualification as per NMC norms.
As per the NMC Regulations on Graduate Medical Education, 1997, section 4 (1) applicants “shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission to the Course.
Foreign Students / NRI candidates are eligible for admission into MBBS Course under Management Quota Category – C Seats.
General Category (OC) candidates should obtain not less than 50% marks in science subjects.
BC/SC/ST candidates should obtain lot less than 40% marks in science subjects.
OC PH candidates should obtain not less than 45% marks in science subjects.
The candidate should qualify NEET Examinations with 50 percentile for OC, 40 percentile for BC/SC/ST and 45 percentile in respect of persons with Disability (OC-PH).
Reservations are not applicable to the B & C categories.