Overview of Department:
Medicine is an essential department in the health care system. The Department of General Medicine provides primary, secondary, and tertiary treatment. This is an integration center for patient management, undergraduate teaching and academic research.
Department provides better care to patients in outpatient and inpatient department daily along with 24 hours casualty and critical care services in the
- Free OPD care
- Free registration & free consultation in OPD
- Free investigation, X-Rays and USG’s.
- Evaluation of the routine problem, malnutrition status and relevant preventive aspects.
- Even free medications, free specialty consultations
- Inpatient care is also free
- Free bed & diet
- Free CT Scans, MRI, 2D Echo for academic cases.
- Assessment and reassessment of the inpatients in morning & evening by consultants regularly.
- Multi disciplinary assessments by cross references as and when required.
- Emergency care
- 25 beds, fully equipped casualty
- Mega critical care complex with complete ultramodern MICU, RICU, NICU, ICCU, AMC & a dialysis unit comprising 32 beds in total.
- All ICUs with central oxygen & suction, ventilators, cardiac monitors, pulse oxymeters, defibrillators, syringe pumps, blood gas analyzer, mobile X-Ray unit.
- Protocols displayed for all common emergencies in ICUs.
Community Health Services:
- Regular rural health camps
- School health camps,
- Adoption of villages 15,
- Detection and Medical advice of MALNUTRITION, Fluorosis in the area.