Overview of Department:
- Department of Pediatrics caters the needs of primary, secondary and tertiary care to the people of Hyderabad and surrounding districts.
- Department provides better care to patients in out patients and In patients department
- Daily along with 24 hours causality and critical care services in ICU.
- Free OPD care with free registration & free consultation in OPD.
- We provide all kinds of vaccinations as per immunization schedule.
- Multi disciplinary assessments by cross references as and when required.
- Emergency care.
- Medical PICU with beds and NICU beds, both ICU have central oxygen, Ventilators, Bubble CPAP, HFNCs and Cardiac monitors.
- Advanced phototherapy with LED lights , Exchange transfusions (Both total and partial)
- Protocols displayed for all common emergencies in both PICU & NICU
- We admit and treat all kinds of poisons cases.
Community health services:
- School health camps.
- Regular Rural health camps
- Detection and Medical advice of MALNUTRITION among children in both urban & rural areas.
- We conduct awareness about oral hydration , Breasting feeding promotions among both urban and Rural parents
- Our Institution has good academicians’ who are strive to impact the best educations possible For students. The team works of the staff gives the best possible outputs academic wise.
FACILITIES & LEARNING SOURCES OF THE DEPARTMENT:
- E-learning classes to all under graduates.
- Encourage students to actively participate in both state and national level activities academically.
- Equipped with skilled lab for under graduates, They are given hands on training skills.
- Intensive Teaching schedule on all working days for Under Graduates.
- Clinical postings done regularly with ward leaving examinations to under graduates.
- We update ourselves regular approaches and treatment methods by from of journal club.
- Departmental library is provided with various journals and recent books- 176.